Skip to main content

Lyrics LM.C_RAINMAKER

It's my favourite Visual Kei's song... It has been such a long time since I heard LM.C's song... It can't be helped since I'm so into Da-iCE and other Johnny's song... But, LM.C and and Acid Black Cherry is still my favourite Visual Kei band ;)



RAINMAKER

LM.C


Masahito Yamazaki (Maya-tan), Mizui Shinji (Aiji)



Image result for rainmaker lm.c



Roomaji

Translation
Heya ni hibiku
nari yamanu SAIRENSU
Mado no mukou
yuuyami no SHINEMA

The ringing of the SIREN
is resounding inside my room,
beyond the window
is the CINEMA of twilight
yuruyaka ni
kouka suru taiyou
hoshizora wa
araware sou ni nai

The sun is falling
gently,
The starry sky
seemed not to appear
donten kakaru soudensen ga
yuganda gosenfu ni mieru
furihajimeta onpu no shizuku wa
kyou mo fukyouwaon

The power line seemed to be warped
by the cloud, and the score can be seen
The music notes drop started to fall and
today too is in discord
Ame ni negai wo
subete arainagashite kure
nugui kirenai munashisa wo
ayafuya na kitai sae mo

Please washed off our wish
inside this rain
even I had this vague hope
this emptiness still can’t be wiped away

doshaburi no naka ni
kimi no koe ga kikoetanda
"Kako wa owazu mirai nado
matazu ni kono shunkan dake wo ikiro

Inside this heavy downpour,
I heard your voice
“The past won’t end, the future and so
won’t wait, live only inside this moment
kasa wo sasu to iu
shudan wo motanai
zassou no you ni"

There won't be time when
you have to use the umbrella,
just like the weeds”
yureteiru jounetsu no honoo wa
hitoshirezu kiete shimau no ka
Hai ni nari nidoto kagayakezu ni
Inga sae karete shimau no ka

The swaying flame of this journey is
hidden and will it fade away?
It turns into ashes and won’t shine anymore
will even karma wilt away?
"Jibun ga nanimono na no ka" nante
wakaru hi ga kuru ki wa shinai ga
"Kotae wa nai" tte kotae wa mou
kikitakunainda

“Who am I?” The day that
I will understand it won’t come
“There’s no answer” I said,
and I don’t want to hear the answer anymore
Ame ni utaedo
todokanai to nageku no nara
Yuku ate no nai setsunasa wa
ootsubu no namida ni naru

I sing with the rain,
if it won’t reach anyone and I sighed
this sadness is aimless and have nowhere to go
it becomes the grain of tears
yadoru basho wo motomete
samayou hitobito no nami ni
magireru koto mo dekizu ni
kobamu koto sae shinai de iru no nara

I wished for the place to live
and wander inside this crowd of people
but I can’t slipped past them
if I did not oppose them
Ki ga sumu made
tachitsukushi
zubunure ni nareba ii

until I satisfied,
I will stood here
even I will be soaked inside the downpour
"Odore, odore oi mo wakaki mo
saa odori matsure
Narase, narase sora wo aoi de iza
hade ni onore wo shimese"

“Dance, dance old and young people,
come, it’s a dancing festival
be accustomed with the blue sky, now,
flashily make it apparent
Ame wa shizuka ni
kono sekai wo tsunaide yuku
chijou to sora no sukima wo
hibiwareta kokoro mo nani mo kamo

The rain is silently
connect this world with
the ground and the gap of the sky,
this cracked heart and everything

toutoki ame yo
tsuyoku te wo sashinobete kure
nugui kirenai munashisa ni
oshitsubusarenai you ni

Oh precious rain,
I stretched my hand as far as I could
don’t crushed
this emptiness that can’t be wiped away

amayami no naka de
kimi no koe wo kurikaeshita
"Kako wa owazu mirai nado
matazu ni kono shunkan dake wo ikiro"

Inside this break in the rain
your voice is repeating
“The past won’t end, the future and so
won’t wait, live only inside this moment”
Kumo no kirema
hikari ga saseba
kimi wa mou inai
When there is a rift on the cloud
the light pierce through it,
and you’re no longer here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Da-iCE MASTER POST

I've decided to make a Masterpost for Da-iCE songs in order to organize it more neatly. XD Da-iCE MASTERPOST - #  - 100kai no KISS ( Taiki ) 366 Days  ( Sota ) -  A  - - B - Back to the Future Bamby Ride Bond - C  - Chocolate Sympathy Cynical Life - D - DATE - E  - Eternally ( Toru ft. Hayate ) EVERY SEASON Everybody - F  - FANTASY Free Falling - H - HELLO - K - Kirenai Mama no Kooto Koigokoro - M - Merry Christmas to You - N  - NEXT PHASE - P - PARADIVE - R  - REASON - S  - Sora Step Back! SUPER FICTION  (ft. SKY-HI) - T  - TWO AS ONE - W  - WATCH OUT - Y  - YES or NO YOU & I

Color-Coded Lyrics Da-iCE_Step Back!

One of Da-iCE upbeat song! XD Step Back! Da-iCE Ohno Yuudai , Iwaoka Tooru , Kudou Taiki , Hanamura Souta , Wada Hayate Roomaji Translation Toritomenai Conversation kiesatta kimi no senaka It’s a Conversation that could not be stopped, And your back that had already disappeared… Hey girl , Don't you keep me waiting You just broke me down Hey girl, Don’t you keep me waiting You just broke me down samekitta kimi no kotoba “ It's over , My love is over ” Your piercing cold words are “It’s over, My love is over” tsugou no ii aijou nara   zenbu wakatta kara If this excellent love is just convenience to you, then, everything I can makes sense of it ( You wanna turn to me again ?) Kimi to ita ano kisetsu nara You wanna turn to me again? Just becau

Color Coded Lyrics Arashi Asterisk

I thought I won't be able to color code this (-_-)''' Maybe because it's too digital ?? As always credit to Yarukizero Asterisk Arashi Ohno Satoshi , Sakurai Sho , Aiba Masaki , Ninomiya Kazunari , Matsumoto Jun Roomanji Translation Yume wa past time   First time Earth kara searchable Iza mystery   Space no pulse Yume ni flash light Furaseba Ima search light Dreaming of past times   First time   It's searchable from the Earth Now is a mystery The pulse of space A flash light in my dreams When it rains down   Now, a search light Human mystery Be with you Supernova Ooinaru world Take off shite Starting over Ikou Tsune ni next stage   Asterisk egakou Human mystery   Be with you Supernova   The large world   Take off Starting over Let's always go to the next stage and draw an asterisk [ Oh / Ma ] Hoshi mo nemuru sora no hate ni