Skip to main content

Da-iCE MASTER POST

I've decided to make a Masterpost for Da-iCE songs in order to organize it more neatly. XD


Da-iCE MASTERPOST



- # -
100kai no KISS (Taiki)
366 Days (Sota)


- A -


- B -
Back to the Future
Bamby Ride
Bond


- C -
Chocolate Sympathy
Cynical Life


- D -
DATE


- E -
Eternally (Toru ft. Hayate)
EVERY SEASON
Everybody


- F -
FANTASY
Free Falling


- H -
HELLO


- K -
Kirenai Mama no Kooto
Koigokoro


- M -
Merry Christmas to You



- N -
NEXT PHASE


- P -
PARADIVE


- R -
REASON


- S -
Sora
Step Back!
SUPER FICTION (ft. SKY-HI)


- T -
TWO AS ONE


- W -
WATCH OUT


- Y -
YES or NO
YOU & I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color-coded Lyrics Da-iCE You & I

Since Da-iCE consists of two vocalists, I didn't think I need to color-coded them, but inside this song, all five of them was singing... Even though I'm Hanamura Sota's fan, I like Kudo Taiki's unique voice... (nosebleed) I translate it by myself, so if there's a mistake, please notify me then... thank you :) You & I Da-iCE Ohno Yuudai , Iwaoka Tooru , Kudou Taiki , Hanamura Souta , Wada Hayate Roomaji Translation Donna toki mo sono mama Arinomama de Keep Movin' on Osorezu ima Fly to the sky You & I Whatever time it is, just as it is just be yourself and Keep Movin’ on don’t be afraid, now Fly to the sky You & I Omoidashita Mujaki na mama no Dream Kekenuketa machi Otoshite kita kakera wo I remembered the innocent dream is running through town when the fragment dropped Kimi ga sotto waratte Watashite kuretanda Omoi ga ima toki wo koe Tobir...

Color-Coded Lyrics Da-iCE_Step Back!

One of Da-iCE upbeat song! XD Step Back! Da-iCE Ohno Yuudai , Iwaoka Tooru , Kudou Taiki , Hanamura Souta , Wada Hayate Roomaji Translation Toritomenai Conversation kiesatta kimi no senaka It’s a Conversation that could not be stopped, And your back that had already disappeared… Hey girl , Don't you keep me waiting You just broke me down Hey girl, Don’t you keep me waiting You just broke me down samekitta kimi no kotoba “ It's over , My love is over ” Your piercing cold words are “It’s over, My love is over” tsugou no ii aijou nara   zenbu wakatta kara If this excellent love is just convenience to you, then, everything I can makes sense of it ( You wanna turn to me again ?) Kimi to ita ano kisetsu nara You wanna turn to me again? Just becau...