Skip to main content

Color Coded Lyrics AAA Boku no Yuutsu to Fukigen na Kanojo

I love this AAA's song... credit to JpopAsia for the lyrics and translation...

Boku no Yuuutsu to Fukigen na Kanojo 

(ぼくの憂鬱と不機嫌な彼女)

AAA

NishijimaTakahiro Uno Misako Urata Naoya Hidaka Mitsuhiro ,

Atae Shinjirō Sueyoshi Shūta Itō Chiaki 



Roomaji

Translation
Arifurete yuku
jikan ga tada
,
futari o nosete
hakonde iku

The common time
is just,
giving us a ride
and goes on carrying us
shashin no naka no
ano egao wa
,
konna hi ga kuru to
[Shu/Uno] shiranakatta ne

Inside the picture
is our smiles
I didn’t knew that
such a day will come
itsu kara darou,
sasai na koto de
kenka bakari

[Shu/Uno] shite kita ne

I wonder since when,
we’re fighting
for about
trivial things
omoiyari ya,
yasashisa ya,
nukumori o
okizari ni shite

Consideration and
kindness
is leaving behind
a warmth feelings
[Ura/Ito] boku no yuuutsu to
[Ura/Ito] fukigen na kanojo
dochira no sei
demo naku
,

My gloomy and
displeasure girlfriend
I don’t know
whose fault is it
[Ura/Ito] soba ni sugita dake no
[Ura/Ito] koto de
modore nai? to
[Ta/Uno] wakatte iru no ni,

I just wanted you to be
by my side forever
I can’t go back?
I already knew that
modokashii kurai
yowaki de
migatte na boku wa, kimi o
[Ta/Uno] mada hanasenai

The irritating darkness
is weakening us
the carefree me, still doesn’t want
to let go of you
hanashikakete mo
uwa no sora de
,
awatete sakasu
tsukuri egao

Talking with you,
on the top of the sky
the confusion
make the smile bloom
senaka o muketa
sono shunkan
,
mata hitotsu kimi ga
[Shin/Ito] tameiki o tsuku

Facing your back
at that time
you make another
sigh
boku ga kimi ni
agerareru mono
sore wa kitto
[Shin/Ito] tada hitotsu

The things
I gave you
it’s definitely
just one thing
shiawase toka,
yakusoku ja nai
nani ka
,
kotae wa jiyuu

It’s not something like
happiness
or a promise,
the answer is freedom
[Ta/Uno] daisuki, toka,
[Ta/Uno] aishiteru, da toka
itoshii
ano hibiki ga

Something like love
or loving each other
that echo is
so dear
[Ta/Uno] iroaseta koto no
[Ta/Uno] wa ni kawaru
[Ura/Ito] sono kawari ni
[Ura/Ito] kakushiteta kotoba

The thing that already faded
changes into a circle
for exchange
I will hide this words
koe ni wa dasenai sayonara
asu no asa
mezameta toki
,
nokoshiteku kara

I can’t say goodbye
because tomorrow morning
when I woke up
I will leave you
mada atatakai
beddo to urahara ni
taion no nai hiekitta
muna sawagi ga boku no

The still warm bed
in contrary
to my chilled temperature
it makes me uneasy
kokoro kara burasagari
ano hi ano toki
hora moshimo a
?
shitetara to ka

This dangling heart
at that day, at that time
look, if it’s
such thing as something that I will do
Omoi de wa koukai ni
sugata kaeru jōkā
kimi no kī kēsu to
kokoro no supēsu kara


I regret this feeling
your key case and
your heart’s space
turn the figure into a joker
deteku kara
You go your way

Because you’re walking out
You go your way
boku no yuuutsu to
fukigen na kanojo
sono kokoro no
naka ni wa
,

My gloomy and
displeasure girlfriend
Inside
those heart is
boku no shiranai
dareka ga iru
shikata nai? to
akiramete mite mo,

Someone
that I don’t know
I can’t be helped?
since I already seem to give up
komiageru
kuyashi namida ga
tomaranai

My own self is full
with vexing tears
that can’t be stopped
[Ura/Shu/Ito] boku no yuuutsu to
[Ura/Shu/Ito] fukigen na kanojo
[Ura/Shu/Ito] mou sugu
[Ura/Shu/Ito] nani mo kamo ga

My gloomy and
displeasure girlfriend
just a little
anything and everything is
[Ura/Shu/Ito] Omoi de no
[Ura/Shu/Ito] hanabira ni kawari,
[Ta/Shin/Uno] aketa doa ni
[Ta/Shin/Uno] nagarekomu kaze ga,

Will change the memories
into the petals
the door that already opened
will be stream with the wind
[Ta/Shin/Uno] subete o tsuresari maichiru
[Ta/Shin/Uno] azayaka ni?
[Ta/Shin/Uno] kore ga boku no
ai no katachi da
Stealing everything that dance and fall
is it bright?
this is the form
of my love







Kanji:

ありふれてゆく時間がただ、
ふたりを乗せて運んでいく
写真の中のあの笑顔は、
こんな日が来ると知らなかったね


いつからだろう、
些細なことでケンカばかりしてきたね
思い遣りや、優しさや、
体温(ぬくもり)を置き去りにして

ぼくの憂鬱と不機嫌な彼女
どちらのせいでもなく、
そばにいすぎただけのことで
戻れない…とわかっているのに、
もどかしいくらい弱気で
身勝手なぼくは、
君をまだ離せない

話しかけても上の空で、
慌てて咲かす作り笑顔
背中を向けたその瞬間、
またひとつ君が溜め息をつく

ぼくが君にあげられるもの
それはきっとただひとつ
しあわせとか、
約束じゃないなにか、
答えは自由

大好き、とか、愛してる、だとか
いとしいあの響きが
色褪せた言の葉に変わる
その代わりに隠してた言葉
声には出せないさよなら
明日(あす)の朝目覚めた時、
残してくから

まだ暖かいベッドと裏腹に
体温のない冷え切った胸騒ぎがぼくの心からぶら下がり
あの日あの時ほらもしもあぁしてたらとか
思い出は後悔に姿変えるジョーカー
君のキーケースと心のスペースから出てくから
You go your way

ぼくの憂鬱と不機嫌な彼女
その心の中には、
ぼくの知らない誰かがいる
仕方ない…とあきらめてみても、
込み上げる悔し涙が
止まらない

ぼくの憂鬱と不機嫌な彼女
もうすぐなにもかもが
想い出の花びらに変わり、
開けたドアに流れ込む風が、
すべてを連れ去り舞い散る
鮮やかに…
これがぼくの

アイノカタチだ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Da-iCE MASTER POST

I've decided to make a Masterpost for Da-iCE songs in order to organize it more neatly. XD Da-iCE MASTERPOST - #  - 100kai no KISS ( Taiki ) 366 Days  ( Sota ) -  A  - - B - Back to the Future Bamby Ride Bond - C  - Chocolate Sympathy Cynical Life - D - DATE - E  - Eternally ( Toru ft. Hayate ) EVERY SEASON Everybody - F  - FANTASY Free Falling - H - HELLO - K - Kirenai Mama no Kooto Koigokoro - M - Merry Christmas to You - N  - NEXT PHASE - P - PARADIVE - R  - REASON - S  - Sora Step Back! SUPER FICTION  (ft. SKY-HI) - T  - TWO AS ONE - W  - WATCH OUT - Y  - YES or NO YOU & I

Color-Coded Lyrics Da-iCE_Step Back!

One of Da-iCE upbeat song! XD Step Back! Da-iCE Ohno Yuudai , Iwaoka Tooru , Kudou Taiki , Hanamura Souta , Wada Hayate Roomaji Translation Toritomenai Conversation kiesatta kimi no senaka It’s a Conversation that could not be stopped, And your back that had already disappeared… Hey girl , Don't you keep me waiting You just broke me down Hey girl, Don’t you keep me waiting You just broke me down samekitta kimi no kotoba “ It's over , My love is over ” Your piercing cold words are “It’s over, My love is over” tsugou no ii aijou nara   zenbu wakatta kara If this excellent love is just convenience to you, then, everything I can makes sense of it ( You wanna turn to me again ?) Kimi to ita ano kisetsu nara You wanna turn to me again? Just becau

Color Coded Lyrics Arashi Asterisk

I thought I won't be able to color code this (-_-)''' Maybe because it's too digital ?? As always credit to Yarukizero Asterisk Arashi Ohno Satoshi , Sakurai Sho , Aiba Masaki , Ninomiya Kazunari , Matsumoto Jun Roomanji Translation Yume wa past time   First time Earth kara searchable Iza mystery   Space no pulse Yume ni flash light Furaseba Ima search light Dreaming of past times   First time   It's searchable from the Earth Now is a mystery The pulse of space A flash light in my dreams When it rains down   Now, a search light Human mystery Be with you Supernova Ooinaru world Take off shite Starting over Ikou Tsune ni next stage   Asterisk egakou Human mystery   Be with you Supernova   The large world   Take off Starting over Let's always go to the next stage and draw an asterisk [ Oh / Ma ] Hoshi mo nemuru sora no hate ni